I enjoy helping people make the changes necessary to profoundly transform their lives in positive ways. To do this, I encourage people to talk about what they really want in life, helping them to reach into their soul, and create a life that reflects who they truly are. This usually leads clients to work on two main issues we all face in life: Love (relationships) and Money (work). My approach often works well with people who know what they do and why they do it; but still feel stuck and unable to make the changes they want.
There are 3 major steps in my work with clients:
- Clarifying what is really wanted,
- Identifying, removing, and replacing old negative beliefs and patterns that are not helpful anymore, and
- Taking new steps that were not possible before.
Guiding my work is the spirituality of Core Energetics (a body-oriented approach to personal development) and the practicality of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). For addition information on Core Energetics and EFT, see my website, www.LifeChgCoach.com.
Clients are often able to accomplish things that weren’t possible for them previously: making major career transitions (as I have been through), improving family and work relationships, handling divorces/separations, releasing traumatic/abusive experiences, overcoming depression, navigating difficult situations with the medical field, losing weight, and re-starting dating after years of anxiety.
I work with individual clients, and I lead workshops on Personal Growth, EFT, and Core Energetics.
Education and Background:
- Core Energetics Practitioner, graduate, 4 year Certificate Program with Founder, John Pierrakos, MD
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), Advanced Certificate of Completion
- MBA, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- BA, cum laude, Duke University in Psychology and Economics
- Completed 2 years at BBSH, Barbara Brennan School of Healing
- Corporate training in executive coaching, organizational change, managing conflict, and facilitation
Before beginning my coaching practice, my business career (20 years) included management positions in Finance (PepsiCo) and Investments (Morgan Stanley, Aetna, Cigna). I have also worked in Human Resources Consulting (BeamPines), helping people in the Workplace as an Executive Leadership Coach and by facilitating programs to improve communication and team effectiveness.
You can reach Cris at 860-559-5946 or Email: Cris@LifeChgCoach.com
See website for Workshop Calendar – EFT Training, Personal Development Groups and Core Energetic Exercise Groups: (LifeChgCoach.com/Calendar.aspx)