Co-Founder, The Center For Healing Arts at The Hartford Family Institute
Co-Creator of In-Depth Body Psychotherapy and Subtle Energy Healing
Naomi feels privileged to have been a part of the healing process of many people during the 35+ years that she has been in private practice. She sees the mystery and awe that is her life’s work and feels gratitude to have been given this gift. She feels blessed that she can read the messages that each person’s spirit brings to her as they enter her office.
Naomi intuits and conceptualizes personality and spiritual dysfunction in a unique way. This led her to co-create Subtle Energy and In-Depth Body Psychotherapy with her partner and husband, Stuart Alpert. This therapy is practiced and taught in Hartford, New York City, Kansas City and in Germany.
Naomi graduated from the New York Gestalt Center after seven years of intense post-graduate study. In addition, she has been fortunate to receive training from Native American and Central American Healers and Shamans.
Her creativity and connection to spirit enabled her to develop many original theories concerning emotional trauma and physical illness. All of these experiences have led her to who she is today, a very appreciative women who understands her power, her softness, her gifts and her limitations.
Naomi offers the following workshops and seminars:
- The common basis of all eating disorders, and how to transform the darkness into power
- In-utero origin of auto-immune disease
- How spirituality and psychotherapy come together for healing trauma
- How to get messages from spirit guides
- How near-death experiences from childhood abuse underlies depression, addiction, disease process, anxiety disorder and the inability to manage anger
- How to heal breast masses
- …and many other lectures that were channeled from spirit